And God said ‘let there be white people dancing badly… ‘
In honor of Moira’s Emmy win, I thought I would reshare Rian Johnson’s commentary on 5x14: Ozymandias. Fun listen.
I WILL ALWAYS REBLOG ANYTHING CONTAINING ‘OLD AS BALLS’
- Dave: In 1990 after he turned 16, Bourdin hitchhiked to Paris where, scared and hungry, he approached a police officer and told him that he was a lost British teen named Jimmy Sale. *French accent* Allo, I am Jimmy Sale. How are you?
- Gareth: *French accent* I'm British.
- Dave: I like the crumpet.
- Gareth: I have, uh, two normal parents. And I just uh forgot-a where I am. Uh, please feed me, and clothe me.
- Dave: I would like to go back to-a London.
- Gareth: My moth-zer never pretended to die. Please help me. I'm from Liverpool
I would just like to say fuck you to everyone who made me feel inadequate growing up and ruining my self esteem for years. You all suck and I’m glad I don’t talk to any of you any more.